Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Alot of catching up to do!

First let me wish you all a Happy New Year. I know I'm late but it's been a busy January.

I'm now crazy about Qubo and NPT. Love their shows.


Remi was my best dog and I love her so much. But she died this past Monday morning. We had a funeral but I couldn't go. It was too sad. Daddy had to bury her. Mommy found me another dog just like Remi. She comes to my house February 24th. We will have a welcome home party for her...I'm so excited.


I keep telling mommy to blog so she promised me we'll get back to blogging daily.


I hate that it is snowing outside because now we don't have school. Also we can't go see PaPa and Grandma in Memphis. I really miss my PaPa.


Did I tell you I lost both of my front teeth? Daddy laughs at me when ever I laugh.


Oh well it's late and I'm getting sleepy. Have a GREAT night.

No comments:

Post a Comment