Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Its My Party!




I know I know I know...its been a very long time since my mommy wrote on my blog. So let me tell you now ... I am FIVE years old! :) I turned five this past Monday. I had my party Saturday. We had a GREAT time! We had a BUGS and BUTTERFLIES theme party 'cuz I love bugs and I really love butterflies. My mommy, auntie Ericka, Brooke and sisters did an awesome job decorating the house. Daddy even cut butterflies for my party. It was the best day ever.


My Aunt Ericka did face painting and did my whole face as a butterfly. :) I did a scene from Avatar cuz I look like her.


No comments:

Post a Comment