Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Catching Up!


WOW! Its been a long time since my Mommy blogged. A lot has happened so let me catch you up to speed.


I went to see my sister, Ambria, run track at MTSU. She did a great job and I got to see my cousin, Jasmine, run. They both got medals for winning. When we were there I found a friend from Brentwood. He and his wife were really nice. He asked me "what do you wanna be when you grow up?" and I don't know why he laughed when I said "i wanna be 6". :)

Mommy and I made sticky sweet cinnamon rolls. They were really good and I gave one to Granny. I like to cook.
My front bottom right side tooth is loose. Mommy and Daddy keep telling me to eat apples but they really hurt my tooth. It is still loose and I'm scared to take it out.

My tomatoes are growing. We don't like tomatoes but Mommy and I are going to make homemade salsa.
Me and my friend Andrea caught fireflies and I put it in my bug house Papa and Grandma brought me for Christmas. I had them in my room and wanted to let them go free in my room but Amani said NO!

Today I went to Bible Camp by myself. I didn't cry either. I met new friends. I am a hero with Christ. I want to go everyday til 10 hundred. I had so much fun! Daddy said he like the church and will take me tomorrow.

I made a picture for my Pa Pa and Daddy let me mail it to him. :) I wrote him a letter too.

I have to go because it is late and I have to take a bath before I go to bed. Mommy promised she will update more often and post m0re pictures.

Love you all! Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment