Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm Pretty Wonderful

Mommy says I'm pretty wonderful. She said that because I had a great week at school.

Monday I got a purple star with a smiley face. Tuesday I got a green dot (good day). Wednesday I got a purple star and was a helper.
Thursday I got a blue dot (GREAT day)...wonder what I'll get today? I'm shooting for purple but mommy said it's okay if I get a blue or green dot ... just stay off of yellow, orange and definitely red.

I'm going to have a very fun weekend. Tonight I'm going to granny's slumber party. Tomorrow I'm going to Lauren's birthday party (I get to dress up as a princess). Sunday we're going to church!
I *love* my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment