Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's been a while huh?

I know ... my mommy has really been busy. With Ambria in LIT and a junior in high school taking all honors classes and Amani is in cheerleading, LIT and a sophomore and I'm a kindergartener who just started ballet - we are always on the go! It's so bad my mommy hasn't been on Facebook for weeks. And she LOVES Facebook.

Tonight we have a bunch of pictures to share so I'll make her sit down at her desk and update my blog!!! There's so much I want to tell you all but I'm keeping it for later. *smile*

I'm going to make mommy slow down so we can visit my blog more often and keep you in the know okay!?! Here's a picture of me on my way to school. By the way, I love my school, my teacher and my friends. I just love kindergarten so much!!!!
TTYL ... e-hug to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment