Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Big Beetle

Today at Coleman we found a beetle. It was really really really really BIG. I wasn't scared of it but a lot of other people were.
Oh let me tell you about Coleman. Coleman Community Center is where I go to day camp. I'm meeting a lot of new friends, learning how to swim, and having a lot of FUN! The saddest thing happened today, a little boy and another boy said can you touch your toes. So when the little boy touched his toes, the other boy kicked him in the behind. That was so mean. I told Ms. Cammie, my counselor, and the big boy got into trouble. That's the end of the saddest thing that happened today.
Tonight I went running with my mom and daddy. Mommy is trying to lose weight and she's doing a great job with her running. GO MOMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment