Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mary, the bird

I love nature ... I met a baby bird and named her Mary. She fell out of her nest and the mommy wasn't home. So I took care of her.

Amani and I fed her until her mom got home. But she never did so I became her mommy. I hung out with her and introduce her to mommy, daddy and my sisters. She's cute.
Later after dinner I went out to check on Mary and she wasn't around. I thought Riley might have bit her but she was nowhere around. Mommy and daddy told me how Mary's mom was probably near by and was watching us while we took care of Mary. As soon as we left, her mom came and got her.
I hope she takes better care of Mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment