Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My mom is SOOO wrong!

Okay I'm mad at my mommy.  I mean I know she has a lot going on but we haven't blogged in MONTHS and there's so much I have to tell you.   Like I'm now in second grade AND I'm at a new school. 
In the last two months I've had 2 dogs (we'll discuss later). My sister Ambria graduated from high school and is moving to Memphis to attend University of Memphs. My sister Amani is graduating next May but she could graduate this December but Mommy and Daddy won't let her. She doesn't know which school she's going to yet but she really like UTK!


I gotta go but I will definitely blog TONIGHT!  I'll have my sissies blog for me...my mommy is fired!

No comments:

Post a Comment