Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Monday, September 3, 2012

No Labor on Labor Day

Today we're not doing ANYTHING.  We're just hanging out in our pjs and watching Animal Planet.  In fact, my favorite "The Call of the Wildman" is on right now and we're watching him catch a snapping turtle in Kentucky with a marine.  He's funny.  I really hate that I haven't kept you all updated.  So here we go...my oldest sister is now a freshman at University of Memphis majoring in Pre Physical Therapy and Sports and Leisure Management.  She's doing really well there.  My grandparents stay only 30 minutes away from her so they go get her so she hang out with them.  My Papa taught sissie how to fry fish and home made french fries.  LOL!  My other sister is a senior/first semester freshman.  She attends Dual High School.  It's when she's taking high school classes AND college classes and she has a 3.5 so she's pretty smart.  She likes it a lot.  She's going to be a doctor.  Me?  I have a problem.  I LOVE animals and want to be vetinerarian but I don't like school.  I go to a new school now and I don't like it as much as I like my old school and teacher.  I get bored.  It's not fun.  Mommy says 'cuz I'm a big girl now and second grade is harder than 1st grade.  The homework is not hard but it's just boring.  But I love to read.  I'm working on my attitude about school.

I'm in my church's dance group.  We performed in June and we did an awesome job!  I have a video but mommy has to download on here later.  I LOVE to dance...daddy got my Wii with a BUNCH of video games but my favorite is still Michael Jackson Experience.  I love MICHAEL JACKSON.  My mom's boss gave us tickets to his show and I cried I was so happy.  It was really neat to see all the dancers dancing to his music.  I think I want to do that.

Let's see what else is new ... well my puppy Riley died.  :(  Then Remi ran away (I think someone stole her from our back deck).  So Mommy bought my a Yorkie Poo...he was adorable.  I named him Braxton.  He had Parvo and died within 24 hours.  I was mad at the lady who sold it to us.  I am so hurt.  So a few weeks later we went to Petco just to look at the other animals.  This old lady came in with a chocolate cocker spaniel...she was really cute and 2 years old.  The lady complained that the dog was too big for her.  So my daddy told her to call us when she was ready to sell her.  She called my mommy a week later and said "because she was given to me, I'll give her to you and your family."   That's a blessing!  We got the dog, crate, food, toys and papers on Coco (that's her name).  She is WONDERFUL .. .everyone love her.  :)

Well I gotta go 'cuz I'm missing The Turtle Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment