Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Catch Up

Seriously, my mommy really need to work on organizing her time.

Granny and I went to the library today and I made a picture with a rainbow. The librarian LOVED it...she likes rainbows too. I also made a frog that leaps. We got some lunch and went to the park.

Mommy picked me up and we went home.

Daddy and I just gave Remi a bath. I love my daddy so so so much! I love Remi. Oh I almost forgot, I have a pet dragon from the store. Mommy doesn't like dragons.

Daddy is now watching the basketball game...he was on the internet on nextbestmove.com. He looked funny.

I have to go now...it is late and mommy wants me to go to bed.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment