Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Mr. Tony Gray

So much has happened since the last time I blogged. My daddy and mommy friend, Mr. Tony, passed last Sunday. My daddy is taking it very hard 'cuz they were close to the same age. His daughters Amiah and Lindsay are my friends. They came to my tea party. Daddy is sad. Pray for my friends and Miss Lois.

Today daddy dropped Ebon off to school and then took me on a shopping spree. I bought a little bowling ball and pins, sticky spray and nerf bow and arrow. We played with them all day!

Yesterday was Easter and we had a GREAT time. We went to church two times. In the morning we had Easter time and had dinner at my granny and Auntie's house. Then we went back to church for cracker and juice (communion service) and little kids said Easter speeches. It was very nice. The day before Easter we had our annual Easter Egg Hunt. I found a lot of candy eggs and money (found a total of $5.75) and my Godbrudder, Reece, found money too. My Godsister Breanna found almost $13. She did really good. We did arts and crafts and decorated our cupcakes. We had so much fun and we took a lot of pictures but daddy accidentally deleted them. :( That made mommy really mad and sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment