Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Long time, no blog!

My mommy has been soooooo busy she hasn't blogged for me in a long time. So today she promised she would blog. WHEW! I'm glad she's back!

Today was Earth Day and I was so excited. Daddy and I cleaned the world by picking up garbage in our neighborhood. We dug up weeds in our garden. We recycled too. I did homework all about Earth Day. To celebrate daddy bought me a bag of the new Sun Chips. I like their commercial and always wanted a bag of Sun Chips. It's the bag that is compostable. That means if it happens to be on the ground it will be part of the earth instead of be like regular litter. Then a sunflower can grow from it.

Mommy is not going to work tomorrow so it's all about me day tomorrow. Mommy is going to play with me, help me with my homework and we're going to my sisters' schools and have lunch with them. YEAH!!! Then we go see Ambria run track and win!

Oh I forgot to tell you...Monday Amani got her permit. Now she can drive if Mommy or Daddy is in the car with her.

Okay I'm sleepy...I'm going to bed. I love you and have a FUN and FANTASTIC Friday tomorrow.

Oh and another fun fact: I know how to tie my shoe...but I do better when Daddy is with me.

Nite nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment