Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bugs bugs and more bugs


I really really really love bugs. My mommy sent me a picture of an ant that I can eat. *smile* Its not real, it's a cupcake! I hope mommy will make these for me.

We had a bug fly into the house last night and daddy couldn't find it. I don't know where he is. I'm going to look for it later today.
I watched Animal Planet yesterday and it didn't talk about bugs but they showed a bull poke a lady three times with his horn. She didn't die but she was hurt really bad. Mommy doesn't like to watch that kind of stuff but I'm not scared. I think it's interesting.
Ambo painted my nails and they look cute.
I really miss going to the library with my Granny. :(
I have to go ... talk to you later! Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment