Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Supply Shopping


Mommy and I had a date night last night. Daddy had another basketball game...Ambria and Amani were getting ready for a party so Mommy and I went for crab legs. :) I wanted clams but they didn't have any. I saw clams on Disney and always want them. After we ate we went shoppng for supplies at Target. I got everything but a backpack. Mommy said the backpack was too much for a 5 year old. We had to run and get sissies for their party so I didn't get a backpack. :( I was sooo sad. Then mommy took me to WalMart and they had a Princess of Disney backpack and I wore it the entire time at the store. Even in my car seat. In the house. Daddy tried it on and it was too small. I showed it to sissies when they came back from the party and they wanted to wear it too. :) But it's ALL mine.


My tooth is sooooo loose and daddy wants to pull it out.


Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment