Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

OMG!

I must tell you about my vacation. We went to Racine, Wisconsin to see my family. My mommy and daddy grew up in Racine. We went by my mommy's old house and her elementary and high schools. We saw my dad's high school too. I saw my family...I have a whole bunch of cousins. I had sooooooo much fun that I'm going to stay a whole month next summer.

We saw the fireworks on the beach and it was beautiful but loud! My cousin Rick had sparklers for us kids too. :) We stayed up late every day and would go and go and go every day.

We hung out with my mommy's college friend, Denice, and her family. She kept saying I should be on tv...hmmm maybe I should have my own show. :) Her son Stephen was a little boy but he was fun to play with.

We had a GREAT time and I can't wait for our next vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment