Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Easter Easter this is happy Easter...



Easter is almost here! My mommy sings a song every Easter. She said she used to sing it when she was a little girl.

"Easter Easter this is happy Easter, Jesus Lives! Jesus Lives! Easter Easter this is happy Easter, Jesus Lives! Jesus Lives!"

I can't wait for EASTER!

It is rainy today so I can't go out and play but I will play with Remi after I finish my homework. Then I'm going over Granny's!!

PaPa and Grandma sent me a box of goodies Tuesday and I am STILL going through everything they sent me. My sissies say I'm spoiled but I say I'm lovable.

Love you all...have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment