Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Monday, June 14, 2010

My tooth is STILL loose

I talked to Mommy today and told her "call the dentist today!" but she said my tooth is still not loose enough. I think it's loose enough!

I had so much fun at Bible Camp and I thought it was this week too. :/ I miss it!

I made a super hero cape with matching eye shield. Once mommy comes home I will have her upload a picture of me in my super hero gear. It sure makes me run faster.

My cousin Brittani is coming over...I'm so excited! I haven't see her in a very long time. She is also my mommy's Goddaughter and she is going to MTSU the same time I start Kindergarten. I bet she's nervous like I am about starting at a new school. Can't wait for her to come over so we can talk about school.

I have to go...oh and I have to show you pictures of me in my new swimsuit...we went swimming last night. I stood in the pool and reached the bottom...I was in the 3 feet area.

No comments:

Post a Comment