Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Relay for Life - Part 1




Wow! We had a lot of fun at our church's Relay for Life this weekend. I have tons of pictures to share but you have to wait til my Mommy gets home.

We got there while the sun was going down so it wasn't as hot but it was still HOT! We sat with Granny and her team. They had all kinds of healthy treats and goodies. I was so excited because there was a stage and we danced and sung songs. Miss India is over our children and youth ministry and she told how she beat cancer. It was sad. I'm glad she beat it. Chris Sanders was there and he used to play with the Tennessee Titans. He was really nice. We walked around for cancer. Mommy then let me play in KidZone. They had a bouncy house and I saw some of my friends from my old school. :) We had a lot of fun! Then it got really dark and Daddy and Mommy came and pick me up and Mommy told me about Granny's Mommy: Grandma Juanita. My Granny had a light bag (luminary) for her. Mommy told me how she went to see HER Granny while I was still in her tummy. Great Grandma Neat (nickname for Juanita) called my Mommy a fat joker and when Mommy told her no, I'm not fat I'm pregnant :) Great Grandma laughed and rubbed my Mommy's tummy. I think that's why Mommy was sad when she saw the lighted bag with Juanita Cannon printed on it. :/ But I made Mommy smile again. Ambria and Amani went home with Auntie and daddy went to help a friend move furniture so it was just me and mommy having girl time. I love girl time. I got hungry (again-the child has a bottomless pit, per Jailyn's mom) so I called Daddy and told him to bring home Taco Bells. We had a fun day and night! I have to go so I tell you more when Mommy gets home. LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment