Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

Today I went back to the library with my Granny. I love reading time. Granny let me check out my favorite magazine, DogFancy.

I hung out with my sissies and cousin, Brooke. Brooke is spending the night.

Brooke, Amani, Ambria, Daddy, Mommy and me went to Centennial Park for Movies in the Park. Mommy and I had cheese popcorn and sweet kettle corn and then we saw Cupcake Collection. :) We HAD to get a strawberry cupcake for Daddy and chocolate for me. :):) Mommy end up eating daddy's cupcake. LOL! :) The bugs were everywhere and it took them forever to start the movie. I saw a very big dalmation and thought it was a horse. There were two horses at the park and they work for the police so I couldn't touch them. They were really pretty. Then they showed the movie. The Pink Panther. But it was only 5 minutes and I wasn't ready to go. Then daddy said that wasn't the movie - just a short film to get ready for the real movie. Totally Blonde was the real movie. BORING! I saw two bats. There were a lot of bugs and mommy and daddy got tired of hitting all of them so we left and that's when we heard the firecrackers. All of the kids RAN! Daddy got upset and said the teenagers were being silly and stupid. I hope they don't stop Movies in the Park because of the silly kids.

It is late and Mommy said we have to go to bed right now! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment