Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bowling

I know it's really really late but I'm so excited. I had a wonderful day. I talked to my Grandma and Paw Paw today. We talked while I watched cartoons. I miss them.

I helped mommy clean up today. I let sissy, Amani, finish my hair so I could go outside and played. I played with my friends Cassandra and Andrea. We had FUN even though I fell.

My Auntie Ericka called and we met her at the bowling alley. WE HAD FUN!! I almost beat everyone...I scored 35! Mommy will post pictures tomorrow...it's really late. Shhhh I'm not sleepy so I'm going to the bonus room. GOOD NIGHT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment