Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Home School

Yesterday I spent the day with Granny at the library. I kept my bird book but I got a book on caterpillars. There was a lot of kids there this time.

Today daddy gave me homework and I watched some of PBSKids Go. Mommy and daddy talked about the man who hit the building with a plane. That was scarey.

I told Mommy "I didn't pray for Haiti in a long time" so we prayed for the kids.

My cousin Tyler is coming over this weekend and I'm sooooo excited because Breanna is getting baptized this Sunday at church.

I'm going to bed - GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment