Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Playing catch up







I know, I haven't blogged in a long time and soooo much has happened. I had a party with my family on Saturday. It was my pink, chocolate and red party.

My parents, Granny, Aunt Linda, Uncle Robert, Auntie, and Trey went to see my cousin Ebon's play. I cried because I wanted to go. :(

Sunday our family went to church and we each wore something red. I was a real good girl during church. I didn't talk or cry.

Sunday night my parents went on a date to The Palms and I cried again because I wanted to go with them again. :( Mommy is taking me on a date on Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Jailyn, thank you for the Valentine's Day card and the heart-shaped cookie! It was delicious!! Yum!! You can make those for us anytime you want. :) Your card is sitting on my desk in front of my computer. You are super sweet and I enjoy your blog. Keep it up!

    -Ms. Lori

    ReplyDelete