Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ladies at the Library

This morning my Mommy took me to my Granny's before she went to work. I like to look outside her deck and watch the birds. We went to the library and I got a book about birds and Black History Month. Granny is getting me binoculars so we can watch the birds in her back yard.

I went to church with Granny, Brooke, Amani and Trey. I stayed with Granny and listened to Bishop. My sissy, Amani, went to children's church. We had a good time.

I helped mommy make chocolate chip cookies for daddy. I ate three. They were delicious. Guess what? My friend Breanna is getting baptized in three weeks. I will see her at church. She is my daddy and mommy Goddaughter. But Reece is not her brother he is my Godbrudder.

Night night...I love you...have a Terrific Thursday tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment