Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm sorry

I'm sorry I haven't written on my blog in a long time. My mom has been busy with school and I'm not really good at spelling or I would do it myself.

Did you hear about the earthquake in Chile? So sad. I pray for them and Haiti.

I went to the play The Three Little Pigs with my granny on Saturday and had so much fun. It was the first time we could be loud in the library. Then we went on a hike in her backyard. Auntie is painting her house so I got to help dust the walls.

My Auntie Linda was going to take me to IHop but no one answered the house phone. :( I LOVE pancakes.

Last Thursday I saw my cousin, Trey, play in his band. He's REALLY good...I think I will play the drums too. Or the cymbals.

This morning mommy was worried about me because I fell asleep Saturday at 430p and didn't wake up til 9 this morning. That's a LONG time to sleep.

I saw my cousin on my mommy's facebook tonight. She's my 3rd cousin and she's really pretty. I want to give her a hug. I like her curly hair.

Okay it is really late and my daddy just talked to his friend GT. Their friend Juany lost his mom today. I didn't know what that meant so mommy said she's in heaven. I'm glad.

I'm going to say my prayers and pray that mommy's headache goes away. I love you everybody! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment