Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Everyone is sick

Ambria was sick since Saturday but she went to school today. Daddy has been sick since Sunday night. Today Amani said she was sick...her tummy is rumbling. Brooke and Trey aren't feeling good either. Goodness! I feel great. I'm not sick.

I went to the library with Granny. Did I tell you all I went to a play last week with Granny? I love to read and I now love plays. Had a GREAT time.

My mommy got an A on her quiz. I think she knows everything.

Today I helped mommy make 2 pizzas. She can't have any because she can't have bread. I told her pizza doesn't have bread it has crust. Maybe she don't know everything. I don't like sausage so she ate all of mine.

I'm going to go and hang out with daddy and make him feel better.

I love you! Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment