Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Whata Weekend

What a weekend? Friday night I went to see my sister Ambria run track. She won the 100 yd dash AND the 4x400 relay. I am so proud of her. It was COLD outside. Mommy treated everyone to McDonald's. She is on a diet and she didn't eat any french fries. I'm proud of my mommy.

Saturday and today I stayed in my pjs all day. Ambria and I got a little sick from the track meet. My mommy made my favorite: LASAGNA! I ate two pieces because I love it. I really didn't like the salad but I ate the apples that were in it.

ILOVEU!!! Good nite. Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment