Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My family is back!

For Spring Break everyone was gone! Ambo was in Florida, mommy and Amani went with Granny, Auntie and Brooke for the weekend and Trey was at his friend's house. It was just me and daddy the WHOLE weekend.

I did get to hang out with Aunt Linda Saturday morning. She made me look like a princess. She braided my hair and guess what?!?! I did not cry. I'm a big girl!!! Aunt Linda also did my nails and toes and we went to McDonald's and we sat inside. We had a GREAT time!

Then I hung out with my Godmommy and Godbrudder, Reece. We played and played and guess where we went for dinner. YEAH my favorite place: McDonald's!!!

I had fun all day Saturday but I really missed everyone. They all came home Sunday! :) I gave mommy a big hug and kiss and rubbed on her. She asked why i was rubbing and I told her to give her my germs. Then she can call sick in the morning.

I love family!

No comments:

Post a Comment