Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Granny is 60!

My Granny turned 60 today. We had a party at a Hibachi grill. The cook was really neat and made fire. I didn't get burn. I ate my vegetables 'cuz he made them taste really good. I like Yomotas! I want to go again. After our late lunch with Granny we went back to Auntie's and had cake and ice cream. The cake had jelly inside and I didn't like that. Mommy said it's a "danish layer" but I didn't like that layer of rasberry jelly. Auntie had the movie "The Tooth Fairy" and it was okay.

It is really late and I didn't take a nap today. I'm going to bed now. Guess what!?!? My mommy isn't going to work tomorrow. She is spending the whole day with me. :) I'm so happy! We are going to take Remi to get her hair cut, pick up Granny's desk and take her shopping and then Mommy and I are going to finish our St. Patty's Day project.

Love you all and gooooooooooood night!

No comments:

Post a Comment