Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring is almost here!

I took my nap today and woke up with daddy promising me we'll walk Remi. We played outside with Remi and it is really nice outside. I love to play.

My mommy didn't blog much this week and I was mad. She said she'll do better.

My sissy, Ambo, left for Panama Beach, FL to run track and I miss her already. I hope she wins. She told me she has 4 to run. That is a lot but she's fast.

Amani and Mommy go on their vacation tomorrow with Auntie and Granny. :( I stay home with daddy and help take care of Remi. I love Remi sooooo much!
Now that its not cold outside I hope me and Mommy can start our garden. I want a lot of flowers, strawberries, watermelon and carrots.
Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment