Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Chuck E Cheeses and Dr. Martin Luther King Day

Daddy and mommy worked today so I hung out with sissie Ambria, Brooke and Granny. Kaykay spent the night but Amani went to her house today. Trey was at his friend's Hugo house and Ebon did not have class.

Granny took us to Chuck E Cheeses and I played and played. I didn't eat much pizza but I had a lot of tickets. We went to Granny's favorite store, WalMart. She bought me my favorite, chicken wings and grapes.

I love God and Reece.

Granny asked me if I liked my books from the library. I like the bed time stories. I like the book on earthquakes. I told Granny an earthquake is coming to Nashville because of all the cracks on the sidewalk. She asked if I liked the book on Dr. Martin Luther King. I asked is that the book with the man on it? and Granny said "yes, that's Dr. Martin Luther King" and I told her 'It was borrrrrrring.' Granny told me all about Dr. Martin Luther King and mommy is going to read the book to me again.

I'm sleepy and I'm going night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment