Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Granny

Today I'm spending the morning with my Granny. I was so excited I woke up laughing. Daddy got me dressed and ironed my panties and tshirt so they were warm when I put them on (giggle). I told daddy "no cereal I'm having breakfast with my Granny." Miss Yvonne gave me a teddy bear that talks. I can talk to its hand and it will say what I said. So this morning I spoke to the bear's hand.

When Granny opened the door I couldn't hug her 'cuz I had my bear in one hand and my banana muffins in the other. So I dropped my muffins and pressed the bear hand and it said what I said (giggle) "Good morning Granny. I love you." I think I made Granny cry.

Like my mommy said this morning ... have a TERRIFIC TUESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment