Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Monday, January 25, 2010

My Mommy

I didn't get to play with my mommy today because she had class. She had to study and take a quiz. What is a quiz? She did really good she got 100. I'm so proud of mommy but I wanted to play. She reminded me we played really hard yesterday.

I love my family. I went to Granny's house today.

No one is coming over today. We had friends Friday and Saturday.

Mommy and Amani said I'm part of the It's a Secret Club. I can't tell anyone the secret. :)

I have to go and clean up my room with Amani. Good night and pray for all the little babies in Haiti and no more earthquakes (this is Jailyn's Mom: We're really worried about her intense questions about the earthquake so we let her talk about it freely. I asked her what did she want to do about the kids in Haiti and she said "pray for them and want to give them a house. I had a dream about Haiti and the earthquake and everyone is safe.")

No comments:

Post a Comment