Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Raccoon

Oh my GOSH ... I just saw a raccoon in the street. My granny is visiting and I look out the window and saw a raccoon by my granny's car. Then it went across the street into the woods. Kinda scary!

I went to big people church today and fell asleep. It's not as if I don't like Bishop Walker or he's boring but I was really sleepy. I will definitely go to children's church next Sunday.

Yesterday I played in the snow with my daddy. We had a snowball fight...too much fun! It was really cold outside so we went in and had hot chocolate with mommy. I love snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment