Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What a day!

This morning I woke up with a bloody nose. Daddy fixed it right away. Next I had breakfast with my daddy. Then I went to my Granny's first and then I went to the library to put my book away and get more books. 3 books. Then Granny took me to the park and then I went to Wendy's and ate cheeseburger with no onions and pickles and fries and a sprite. When I got home I played with daddy. Dad...d.d.d. daddy (Jai's new song).

I watched cartoons on Cartoon Network of course; a C and a N. Then Disney and watched the movie The Wild with the animals. And now I'm blogging.

It is REALLY late. I stayed up late to help Mommy with her homework and I love her.

That's it. The End (Jai demanded that I put The End on here). Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment