Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I had a super great day! This morning mommy and me saw a lot of turkeys in the front yard. It wasn't our yard. There were like a million turkeys in this man's yard and looked scarey. Mommy said she didn't like turkey and I asked if she liked ham?

I had fun with Granny, Daddy and Amani.

Mommy read Dr. Martin Luther King book to me again...he die but his words live on.

Amani was mad at me for spilling her tea in the bonus room. She wanted to fight. I told her to sleep with one eye open.

I broke daddy's vase and mommy told me to go to my room. I cried because I'm scared of the dark. Mommy told me to pray about it and I prayed while I cried. :(

But I still had a GREAT day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment