Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Super Hero Jailyn



I'm a super hero. I did all of my homework today. I played with Amani. People were in the sink hole and I got them out (we think she's talking about Haiti). I took a nap and when I woke up I saw a comet and that made me a super hero. I want apples and bananas but no oranges.

I ate ALL of my dinner so I had strawberry cake with my cold milk. I ate it all by myself.

I love Reece (see him asleep above). He's coming to my house to play when Paw Paw is here and then we go to Chuck E Cheese and then we take him back to his home...all the way down there (she points to the right).

Hmmm what is strange? okay okay let's try something else ... I love family 'cuz we are going to the zoo.

The end...good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment