Jailyn and Daddy

Jailyn and Daddy

Kindergartener

Kindergartener
Jai's 1st day

Great Grandma Juanita

Great Grandma Juanita
GG Neat

Jailyn and Pa Pa

Jailyn and Pa Pa
That's my GRANDPA!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Manic Monday

Daddy and I took Remi for a walk after breakfast. I love my dog Remi she is soooo cute! She is getting big and she's a big girl like me. I told my mommy "I'm a big girl not a baby because I'm turning 5". I want a party at Chuck E Cheese again.

Today is my mommy's first day of school. I'm helping my daddy clean up so all mommy has to do is come straight home and get on her computer for her class. I told mommy I would help her with her homework.

I will call my PawPaw tonight...he was in the hospital and now he is home. I didn't like him in the hospital and am glad the doctors took care of him. I did puzzles in the room my daddy said is the family waiting room and I love puzzles. I missed PawPaw making me pancakes. Made me sad.

I have to go...hope you have a GREAT day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jailyn!

    This is from your Godbrother Reece! I can't type yet either so my mommy is writing this message for me. I just wanted you to know I've been saying a special prayer for your PawPaw every night. I hope he feels better soon. Next time he comes to town can I come share his homemade pancakes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reece. I want you to come over and play with me okay? We don't have to wait for PawPaw but we will have his pancakes next time he come see me. I will call you.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete